This webinar is a recording of a stakeholder engagement meeting hosted by the Minnesota Department of Commerce on September 9, 2020. The meeting is part of a series of stakeholder meetings focused on Electrification in Minnesota and include presentations from electrification experts with perspectives on local, state, and regional electrification efforts happening outside of Minnesota. This work is funded by the US Department of Energy. More information can be found here.
- Carl Samuelson, Michaels Energy
- Moderator: Anthony Fryer, MN Department of Commerce – Project Principal
- Ana Sophia Mifsud, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Samantha Caputo, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnership (NEEP)
- Jessica Allison, California Public Utilities Commission